Dymista Allergy Nasal Spray 120 dose
Dymista® Allergy clears hayfever from 5 minutes.*1,2
Effective treatment of moderate to severe allergic rhinitis and hayfever.
* Rapid nasal symptom relief.
Dymista Allergy contains 2 active ingredients: azelastine hydrochloride and fluticasone propionate.
Azelastine hydrochloride belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. Antihistamines work by preventing the effects of substances such as histamine that the body produces as part of an allergic reaction.
Fluticasone propionate belongs to a group of medicines called corticosteroids which are used to help reduce inflammation.
1. Dymista® Allergy Product Information.
2. Bousquet J et al. J Allergy Clin Immunol Prac 2018;6(5):1726-1732. (Funded by MEDA Pharma GmbH & Co. KG).
Suitable For: For adults and children 12 years and older
Boxed Contents: 1 bottle
KEY FEATURES• Dymista® Allergy clears hayfever from 5 minutes.*1,2
• Dual action strength: intranasal antihistamine plus corticosteroid1
• Available without a prescription
- in children under 12 years of age
- in adolescents 12-17 years, except on medical advice
- for more than 6 months, except on medical advice
- if you are allergic to Dymista Allergy or any of its ingredients
Consult your doctor or pharmacist BEFORE use if: you have a nasal or sinus infection or ulceration in your nose, you are pregnant or breastfeeding or are planning to become pregnant or breastfeed, you have recently had injury or surgery to your nose, you have a history of tuberculosis. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- symptoms are not relieved within 7 days
- your nose bleeds
- you develop signs or symptoms of a nasal or sinus infection such as fever, pain or swelling, or discoloured nasal discharge
- you have eye pain or visual disturbances
Stop use and see a doctor or pharmacist if you:
- develop an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after using Dymista Allergy
Contains benzalkonium chloride and phenethyl alcohol as antimicrobial preservatives
Active Ingredients: azelastine (as hydrochloride) / fluticasone propionate
Full cleaning instructions are also available in the enclosed leaflet.